PDG Vision Statement
- Helping people feel confident in their ability to listen to, Understand and play music.
PDG Mission Statement
- Serving effective music education programs to local communities and social groups.
- To offer music education to low-income and special needs families, qualified students, and communities who may not otherwise have an opportunity to develop their music gift in a nurturing and accountable environment.
- To locate talented students who demonstrate potential in music and help each student succeed in personal music development by walking with them through instruction, mentoring, and coaching.
- To give qualified underemployed musicians an opportunity to grow in their experience by offering teaching and instruction opportunities.
- To boost the morale and confidence of aspiring music instructors who are looking to make a positive impact through music mentoring and coaching.
- To afford students and instructors the satisfaction and personal reward of developing a basic, yet solid foundation for any career in Music Education or the Music Performance Industry.
- To provide life changing memorable individual/group lessons, classes, workshops, seminars, recitals, programs and events that support growth in the arts and its impact on a community.
- To create positive arts educational change within local communities by providing a uniquely qualified music education program.
- To pursue positive and healthy relationships with other local music studios, instructors, and music instrument retail businesses.
- To establish cutting edge music schools and education centers in developing nations.